MY TOP 5 IN COPENHAGEN. Even though I still have so many places to try in Copenhagen I have had the time now to at least find a couple of personal favourites that have made it in to my top 5 list that I want to share with you. This is a mix between cafés, restaurants & bars! I will update this list as time goes by and I have the time to try more and more restaurants in the city but until then this is a great start of places to visit while being in the charming city of Copenhagen! I hope you like them!
MY TOP 5 IN COPENHAGEN. Min lista av ställen att testa i Köpenhamn är otroligt lång och det kommer ta mig lite tid att hinna bocka av alla ställen men jag har hunnit med att testa tillräckligt många ställen så jag har kunnat utveckla min egen personliga top 5 lista i Köpenhamn. Denna lista lyfter fram några av mina personliga favoriter, allt från caféer, restauranger och barer. Den här kommer fyllas på allt eftersom att jag kommer testa mer och mer ställen i denna stad men tills dess så har ni denna lista som ni kan ta med er till era kommande weekendresor till den charmerande staden Köpenhamn! Hoppas ni gillar dom!
– Madklubben Bistro-de-Luxe – I’m a big fan of Madklubben, they have several restaurants in Copenhagen worth visiting! This restaurant is perfect to go to for a brunch or for dinner with your partner or friends for a yummy meal! Good prices as well!
Location: Store Kongensgade 66, 1264 København
– Fishmarket – I am a fish person for sure so I love to eat a delicious fish or seafood for that matter! This is the place to go to in Copenhagen if you are looking for a rustic fish & seafood dish with a Mediterranean approach! It’s a more simple venue but the focus is on the food!
Location: Hovedvagtsgade 2, 1103 København
– Marchal – This is a place where you come for a gastronomic dinner with your love! It’s a bit pricy but the food is worth it, the menu and the wine selection is just amazing! The venue and service is on point all the way through! A memory for life!
Location: 34, Kongens Nytorv, 1050 København
– The Union Kitchen – This is the place you come to for a relaxed and delicious brunch or lunch in good friends company! The menu is easy going and the prices are good as well, the only negative thing is that the volume is quite high which can make it quite hard to talk.
Location: Store Strandstræde 21, 1255 København
– Café Victor – This is a legendary spot in Copenhagen I love coming to for a glas of champagne and something lighter to eat! I love the venue and its ambience! A perfect spot to do some people watching and their brunch is also worth a try!
Location: Ny Østergade 8, 1101 København