Photographer: Mon amour
10 THINGS TO DO AND SEE ON ÖSTERLEN. One of my favourite areas of Skåne is Österlen, the scenery, the landscapes, the restaurant scene, all the art galleries. This is for sure one of the most beautiful places that we have in Sweden and especially during the summer season when everything blossoms and opens up for business. Here comes 10 of my favourite spots on Österlen that you must visit if you decide to come here. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!
– Enjoy a classic Swedish fika at Olof Viktors. – Make sure to enjoy a classic fika at Olof Viktors. I love their carrot cake (One of my all time favourites) and their lemon meringue pie.
– Pizza at Kafferosteriet. Check in 1-2 nights at Örum119 (Located next to Kafferostriet) and have this as a base during your days exploring Österlen. You have a ice cream shop, delicious pizza and a gastronomic restaurant at your doorstep.
– Sunbathe at Sandhammaren. Enjoy a picnic on the beach or just enjoy a day of sunbathing in this National Park.
– Fancy dinner at Daniel Berlin. The best fine dining experience you can experience on Österlen. A must visit.
– Lunch at Franskans Crêperia. One of the best crêpes that you will ever eat in Skåne.
– Lunch and a little shopping at Mellby Klockargård. – Make sure to stop by for lunch and a little shopping in their store where they sell locally sourced products and ceramics.
– Spend the day at Knäbäckshusen strand – This little hidden beach is a true gem on Österlen and a must visit if you decide to come here.
– Eat ice cream at Glassbåten in Åhus – Walk around and enjoy this picturesque little harbor village.
– Enjoy a delicious pizza at Fridens Gårdskrog. – Such a beautiful place, a must visit.
– Go for a hike on Brösarps Backar – Absolutely stunning nature and scenery, go for a hike and enjoy the stunning views!